Sunday, May 13, 2012

Stuff

Stuff
from my computer



This is one of my first attempt of using flash.
I have this George Herriman Krazy Kat book and on the back of the book there is a picture of Ignatz throwing a brick at Krazy Kat and I deceide to try and animate it with Flash.

Flash blows.


Picture of A bird, chalk pastel on Cardboard paper.

Clay Bat 
I made this during Halloween out of old clay.

Picture of a Beer. 
Someday when Im hammered I will do a blog post on Beer, instead of crying in the shower.




Toon Boom 
I like using toonboom to animate things.
I can't remember what my original intention was,but I do remember  getting frustrated,writing fuck and animating that coming towards the screen.



I will do more post when I have something to write about.



dump



No comments:

Post a Comment