Sunday, May 13, 2012

Crap series

Back in late 2011, I was drinking more than usual and stumbled upon  a bunch of cardboard paper used to separate palettes of wheat berries. I took home the paper and used some old folk art acrylic paints to create what is now known as......
MY Crap Series
2011

#1 "catta" 
sold to Dr. Edwin N. L. H.

#2 "happy unicorn dog"
sold to the Duchess of Cranberries 
Taylor N.

#3 "banana love"

#4 "the crowd"
sold to John A. of John A.'s autoparts

#5 "shitty Kitties"

#6 "sloppy head"

#7 "abc"

#8 "lion head"
 sold to the ninja master known as TAG

#9 "kitten"
sold to Morgan from outer space

#10 "dancers"
sold to judge Anthony H. jr.

#11 "gator"


All paintings
 4' x 3.5'
acrylic on cardboard

I enjoyed doing these painting until people started asking me to "do them one".

I like to drink when I paint.













No comments:

Post a Comment