Sunday, May 13, 2012

LBS

(maybe someone I dont know will read this)
Ezra Lbs Artzzz

So Ezra Lbs Is a band from Little Rock Arkansas.

They sell flags and banners and in their spare time they play music, or maybe its the other way around.
This is my favorite song of theirs
No means, no!
NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!

 I was asked to do a album cover for them. Here are some of those covers.
You can buy the album on itunes.


I met with DC and asked him what he wanted, after pretending to listen to him I when home and put some crap together and took pictures of said crap. I used a cheap digital camera to take the pictures and played around with them in photoshop.
They did not like the digital lettering so I cut up some cardboard 
Its supposed to look like an atomic bomb going off in a city.

After 10 years of Working on the album cover they decide to use this one.
If there is a next time I will hand draw the cover because fuck photography.



Ezra Lbs T-shirts
I was also asked to design a t-shirt
and because I love them so I did this....


I originally drew this on a box cinnamon rolls 

I dont know if this will ever be made into a shirt 


I drew this monkey head one night when I couldn't sleep.
 Slapped Ezra Lbs under it and asked if they wanted to use it as a T-shirt.




Here is a Picture of the boys I did when I couldn't sleep. 



I like doing stuff like this. Drawings that serve a purpose. 
Like Advertising for a sweet Band.


ERZA Lbs









No comments:

Post a Comment